We had so much fun during our first derby school that we’ve decided to do it again! It is an 8 week program intended to teach the skills required to be a successful derby skater. The newest class starts on April 11th and goes until June 11th.
The cost for the 8 week program is $90. Each registered skater will be able to attend our open practices twice a week (Monday 6:30-8:30 pm and Saturday 9-11 am). They will also receive a packet containing:
1. Explanation of WFTDA basic skills
2. Off-skates workout plan
3. Information on buying derby gear
4. WFTDA rule book
5. What is expected as a member of CRG
6. CRG merch item
Skaters will be tested at the end of the program to evaluate those skills required to be a CRG skater, and upon passing tryout skills, they will become a member of the league and will receive a CRG shirt with their name on it.
1. At least 18 and female
2. Gear – quad skates, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard & helmet (CRG has some skates, pads and helmets available to borrow on a first come, first serve basis).
3. Willingness to learn
4. Personal medical insurance strongly recommended
Payment is required at the time of registration. Payments can be made through PayPal, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The PayPal confirmation number is required on the form. Please include “Derby School” in the payment notes.
To Register, please use this link:
Ask us questions and see who else is coming on our Facebook event page!